@Ease Floating Sanitizing System
Frog @ease Floating Sanitizing System features a unique self regulating chlorine and Frog minerals to give you simple solution to hot tub care. This system uses up to 75% less chlorine than traditional hot tub systems. The SmartChlor cartridge last up to 4 weeks and the mineral cartridge lasts up to 4 months. Another great feature is that you only need to shock once per month.
- 1 – SmartChlor Cartridge
- 1 – Mineral Cartridge
- 1 – Frog Jump Start (2 oz)
- 1 – @ease SmartChlor Technology Test Strips (30 count)
Prepare the Hot Tub
- Fill hot tub with fresh water. If using source water that is high in iron or other metals, it may require the use of a metal control product.
- Clean or replace filter cartridges when dirty.
- Test and balance Total Alkalinity to 80-120 ppm prior to making any adjustments to pH even if it throws pH off further.
- Test and balance pH to 7.2-7.8.
- Test for Calcium Hardness. It should be between 150 and 250 ppm. If higher, partially drain the hot tub (about 6 inches) and fill with water low in calcium. If lower, add calcium increaser.
- Very Important! Before using cartridge, establish an initial residual of 0.5 – 1.0 ppm free chlorine with Frog Jump Start shock, included in this package, that quickly dissolves with an effervescent fizzing action – one packet per 500 gallons.
- Heat water to the manufacturer’s recommended temperature.
- Begin routine hot tub care.
Put the System To Work
- Snap together the Mineral and SmarChlor Cartridge.
- Twist the dial on the SmartChlor Cartridge to the setting number on your hot tub/
- Toss into the hot tub. It will float in the water at a slight tilt.
- If you like, remove @ease from the spa wile soaking. Lift out @ease and let drain into the hot tub. Place on any surface not susceptible to chlorine bleaching. Remember to return it to the hot tub afterwards.
Replacing SmartChlor Cartridges
- SmartChlor cartridge will last about 3-4 weeks/400 gallons of water.
- Floating system naturally tilts in the water. To Check if SmartChlor is empty, lift up and drain all water from system, them replace in the hot tub and see if it flips completely.
- Detach chlorine cartridge by twisting to align with “unlock” arrow and full apart.
- Attach new cartridge.
- Recycle empty cartridge or discard in trash
@ease Mineral Cartridge
Silver Chloride: 0.5%, Other Ingredients: 99.5%
@ease SmartChlor Cartridge
1,3-dicholoro-5, 5-Dimethylhydantoin: 81.1% 1,3-dichloro-5-ethyl-5-methylydantoin: 16.1%, Other Ingredients: 2.8%
Sodium dichlorvos-s-triazinetrione: 33.0%, Other Ingredients: 67.0%